Tama HP900PSW Description:
Power Glide Twin Pedal HP900PSW
Smoothness, Adjustability, Stability...
The Iron Cobra continues to evolve! TAMA's innovative "Cobra Coil" pedal spring accelerates the return of the footboard to its original position.
The result: an unbelievably effortless action that sets the already smooth Iron Cobra apart from all other pedals in the market.
For 2009, the Cobra Coil is a standard feature on all Iron Cobra models.
Power Glide off-set cam pedals are typically chosen by players who want a steady, powerful and speedy action.
Tama HP900PSW Features:
- Power Glide Cam
- Cobra Pedal Housing
- Oiles® Bearing Hinge (US PAT.NO.6100460)
- Iron Cobra Beater (US PAT.NO.5317946)
- Para-Clamp II (US PAT.NO.6011208)
- Pedal Anchor
- Connecting Rod (US PAT.NO.5994635))
- Cobra Coil (US.PAT.NO.7408104)
- Spring Tight (US PAT.NO.5365824)
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder (US PAT.NO.5297467)
- Tight Lock
- Quick-Hook (US PAT.NO.6137040)
- Carrying Cases (US PAT.NO.D438006)
Get your Tama HP900PSW today!