Tama HP900RSW Description:
Flexi Glide Twin Pedal HP900FSW
Smoothness, Adjustability, Stability...
The Iron Cobra continues to evolve! TAMA's innovative "Cobra Coil" pedal spring accelerates the return of the footboard to its original position.
The result: an unbelievably effortless action that sets the already smooth Iron Cobra apart from all other pedals in the market.
For 2009, the Cobra Coil is a standard feature on all Iron Cobra models.
The Rolling Glide is selected by players desiring the even, uniform response of a round cam.
Tama HP900RSW Features:
- Rolling Glide Cam
- Cobra Pedal Housing
- Oiles® Bearing Hinge (US PAT.NO.6100460)
- Iron Cobra Beater (US PAT.NO.5317946)
- Para-Clamp II (US PAT.NO.6011208)
- Pedal Anchor
- Connecting Rod (US PAT.NO.5994635))
- Cobra Coil (US.PAT.NO.7408104)
- Spring Tight (US PAT.NO.5365824)
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder (US PAT.NO.5297467)
- Tight Lock
- Quick-Hook (US PAT.NO.6137040)
- Carrying Cases (US PAT.NO.D438006)
Get your Tama HP900RSW today!