Tama Rhythm Watch Metronome
Tama RW105 Description:
Rhythm Watch Metronome
The first timekeeper designed specifically for the band's timekeeper, TAMA's Rhythm Watch had everything a drummer needed to make sure the time was right-live and in the studio.
The original Rhythm Watch featured enough volume to play with real drums, a large, easy-to-read display, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets...the list went on and on.
The RW105 now features a backlit display, 30 different memory settings, and up to nine different beat divisions.
The only thing we didn't change was the simplicity.
Tama RW105 Specifications:
- Tempo Range : 35-250BPM
- Tempo & Beat Memory : 30 Songs
- Beat : 0-9
- Display : LCD Display with Back Light
- Size : 127 x 25 x 151mm (5" x 1" x 6")
- Weight : 330g (11.64 oz) including Battery
- Power Supply : 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA Adaptor
Get your Tama RW105 today!