This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Zoom H4 Recorder
The new Zoom H4 4-track recorder fits in the palm of your hand and is perfect for just about any mobile recording application. Performing as a dual-function device with 4-track mode for easy-to-use multitrack work and a stereo mode (2-track) for handy field recording, the H4 offers a unique combination of features in a compact case.
- Built-in mics, XLR and hi-Z inputs, plus effects
- Records in 16- or 24-bit PCM and MP3 formats
- Easy to use, long battery life
Built-in mics, XLR and hi-Z inputs, plus effects
The H4 features dual electret condenser mics built in plus two XLR/1/4" combination jacks with 48-volt phantom power. A hi-Z input handles guitars and basses. The H4 is loaded with recording effects (compressor, limiter, and mic modeler for stereo mode) and guitar effects drawn from the Zoom G2.
Records in 16- or 24-bit PCM and MP3 formats
The H4 is designed with a maximum of flexibility in recording formats. It handles 16-bit/44.1kHz PCM, 24-bit PCM, and MP3 from 48kbps-320kbps. A 128MB Secure Digital card is included. With an optional 2GB SD memory card, the H4 provides up to 380 minutes of recording in 16-bit mode (CD quality) and 34 hours in MP3 stereo mode.
Easy to use, long battery life
The H4 offers a backlit 128 x 64 LCD display for visual feedback of the recording process. Using just two AA batteries, the H4 can provide up to four hours of continuous recording. A windshield cover and a tripod attachment are included.
Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Features:
- Dual-function 4-track and stereo recording modes
- Two built-in electret condenser microphones
- Dual XLR/combination inputs with phantom power
- High-impedance input for guitar, bass and synth
- Guitar effects equivalent to Zoom G2
- DSP with compressor, limiter and mic modeling
- Bundled with Cubase LE
- Includes USB audio and mass-storage interfaces.
- Records on SD media cards (up to 2GB), 128MB card included
Buy your Zoom H4 Recorder today!